RENO PRINT STORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- TURNAROUND TIMES: Turnaround times for both print and design jobs are NOT guaranteed.
All turnaround times posted or estimated are estimates based on past jobs. There are several circumstances that could delay a job's turnaround time that are beyond our control.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DELAYS IN TURNAROUND TIMES.
- ADVANCED PAYMENT: Any and all orders must be paid in advance unless an account has been established. Payments may be tendered by cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or PayPal. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR POSTPONEMENT OF A JOB DUE TO NON-PAYMENT.
- COLORS: Colors for any print job are NOT guaranteed.
For most of our offset printing we use a process called gang run printing to be able to offer you our incredible prices. Using this
process, color reproduction isn't always possible due to a conjoining job's color needs. We hold no responsibility for any color variations between the digital media and the final printed job unless a G7 color calibrated proof has been provided and approved.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR COLOR VARIATIONS FROM THE DIGITAL MEDIA TO THE FINAL PRINTED JOB.
- DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGN AND TYPE ERRORS
When a job is submitted to us for print all design and type needs to be proofread and finalized. We will not be held liable for any files that are submitted to us with copy or design errors. We will also not be held liable for any files printed with design or copy errors once our design department has received final client approval.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DESIGN OR TYPE ERRORS SUBMITTED OR APPROVED BY THE CLIENT.
- QUANTITIES: Exact quantities are NOT guaranteed.
In most cases, you will receive a small percentage more than you ordered. In some cases, you may receive fewer. As industry standards dictate, your order may be run under or over 10% of the quantity ordered.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR UNDERAGES OR OVERAGES THAT ARE +-10% OF THE QUANTITY ORDERED.
- SIZING AND CUTTING: Cutting accuracy and exact sizing are NOT guaranteed.
All jobs are laid out and printed at the exact size ordered. Due to our gang run printing process, the job might be cut 1/16" to 1/8" smaller on each edge to eliminate run over from the job laid out next to it. This is why we require a 1/4" bleed area to reduce any occurrences of truncated copy. These cuts might also be larger or smaller on one side or the other. It is strongly advised that edge borders are not used on any job.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CUTTING OR SIZE VARIATIONS UP TO 1/8" ON EACH EDGE.
- SHIPPING: We will not be held liable for any shipping delays or shipments that are lost in transit from a third party shipping company.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DELAYED OR LOST SHIPMENT.
- JOB CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: A print order can be canceled at any time prior to it entering into production. A Reno Print Store Customer Service representative will inform you of any cancellation charges incurred. All charges incurred prior to change or cancellation of an order will be invoiced accordingly. Changes to orders and cancellations must be in writing by fax or email and confirmed by Reno Print Store. A print order cannot be canceled and no refund will be given once it has entered into production or any process thereafter. If a job is canceled, any labor hours (proof, graphics design, etc.) or administrative fees (credit cards fees, etc.) will not be subtracted from your balance due or refunded.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- INDEMNIFICATION: The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the printer, RENO PRINT STORE, from any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous, or invades any person's right to privacy or other personal rights except to the extent that the printer has contributed to the matter. The customer agrees to, at the customer's own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding that may be brought against the printer, provided that the printer shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and provided further that the printer shall give to the customer such reasonable time as the urgency of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
- TRADEMARKS: Any and all trademarks/logos displayed on the RENO PRINT STORE web site are trademarks of their respective company.
- SAMPLE AND DESIGN USE AND RIGHTS: RENO PRINT STORE retains all rights to any and all graphic designs completed by our design department. RENO PRINT STORE may use any design for samples and/or marketing purposes.
- DESIGN PROOFING: Any and all graphic designs completed by RENO PRINT STORE Designs must have written approval before the job will be printed. Proofing of the job includes, but not limited to, colors, layout, stock images, and text (including spelling & punctuation). Once a job is approved for print, RENO PRINT STORE accepts no liability for any design related mistakes.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DESIGN RELATED MISTAKES.
- BEST PRICE POLICY: See store for details of our Best Price Policy.