PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH RENO PRINT STORE & OFFICE SUPPLIES YOU AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
NOTE: AS MORE FULLY EXPLAINED BELOW, RENO PRINT STORE & OFFICE SUPPLIES, INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE IS AND SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS, OR UPDATES.
TURNAROUND TIMES: Turnaround times for both print and design jobs are NOT guaranteed.
All turnaround times posted or estimated are estimates based on past jobs. There are several circumstances that could delay a job's turnaround time that are beyond our control.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DELAYS IN TURNAROUND TIMES.
ADVANCED PAYMENT: Any and all orders must be paid in advance unless an account has been established and terms are given. Payments may be tendered by cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or PayPal. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR POSTPONEMENT OF A JOB DUE TO NON-PAYMENT.
CONTENT GUIDELINES - We are unable to print artwork that:
• Violates the intellectual property rights of others
• Encourages violence or hatred against individuals or groups
• Attacks, harasses, or defames others based on ethnicity, race, gender, religion, disability, national origin, or sexual identity
• Includes any type of hate speech or symbols
• Promotes, features, or encourages the use of illegal drugs
• Features explicit sexual content or nude photography or artwork of a non-artistic/health/medical nature
• Includes sexually suggestive images or text involving children
• Promotes, Features, or Encourages underage smoking, drinking, marijuana, or other drug use
• General titillation: Images constructed with the primary purpose of sexually exciting the viewer where no attempt at an artistic statement has been made
DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGN AND TYPE ERRORS:
When a job is submitted to us to print all design and type needs to be proofread and finalized. We will not be held liable for any files that are submitted to us with copy or design errors. We will also not be held liable for any files printed with a design or copy errors once our design department has received final client approval.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DESIGN OR TYPE ERRORS SUBMITTED OR APPROVED BY THE CLIENT.
COLORS: Colors for any print job are NOT guaranteed.
For most of our offset printing, we use a process called gang-run printing to be able to offer you our incredible prices. Using this
process, color reproduction isn't always possible due to a conjoining job's color needs. We hold no responsibility for any color variations between the digital media and the final printed job unless a G7 color-calibrated proof has been provided and approved.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR COLOR VARIATIONS FROM THE DIGITAL MEDIA TO THE FINAL PRINTED JOB.
QUANTITIES: Exact quantities are NOT guaranteed.
In most cases, you will receive a small percentage more than you ordered. In some cases, you may receive fewer. As industry standards dictate, your order may be run under or over 10% of the quantity ordered.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR UNDERAGES OR OVERAGES THAT ARE +-10% OF THE QUANTITY ORDERED.
SIZING AND CUTTING: Cutting accuracy and exact sizing are NOT guaranteed.
All jobs are laid out and printed at the exact size ordered. Due to our gang-run printing process, the job might be cut 1/16" to 1/8" smaller on each edge to eliminate run over from the job laid out next to it. This is why we require a 1/4" bleed area to reduce any occurrences of a truncated copy. These cuts might also be larger or smaller on one side or the other. It is strongly advised that edge borders are not used on any job.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CUTTING OR SIZE VARIATIONS UP TO 1/8" ON EACH EDGE.
SHIPPING: We will not be held liable for any shipping delays or shipments that are lost in transit from a third-party shipping company.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DELAYED OR LOST SHIPMENT.
JOB CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: A print order can be canceled at any time prior to it entering into production. A Reno Print Store Customer Service representative will inform you of any cancellation charges incurred. All charges incurred prior to the change or cancellation of an order will be invoiced accordingly. Changes to orders and cancellations must be in writing by fax or email and confirmed by Reno Print Store. A print order cannot be canceled, and no refund will be given once it has entered into production or any process thereafter. If a job is canceled, any labor hours (proof, graphics design, etc.) or administrative fees (credit cards fees, etc.) will not be subtracted from your balance due or refunded.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
RETURNS/REFUND/REPRINT POLICY: We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services, and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with RPS the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact your account manager who will help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact RPS, IN WRITING via text or email, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this timeframe, we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered at our discretion:
1. We will reprint the print job with rush production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective product prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
An RPS representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by the RPS representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will not be refunded.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin expedited production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is RPS’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RPS is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if RPS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund or a return or reprint of a product:
• An order is refused from the shipping company or it is undelivered based on the supplied address. (We will reship at the customer's expense if requested.)
• The product is lost, delayed, or returned to RPS due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For a product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
• Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
• Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
• Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, the authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
• Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
• Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. A PDF proof can be requested at the time of file submission. (Charges may apply.)
• Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
• Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. RPS does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
• An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte-finished and/or Silk Laminated products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. RPS is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
• Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
• Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
• Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time-sensitive materials.
• A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of RPS’s website and/or ordering of products.
• Viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using RPS’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
• Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history, or related information that is stored by RPS.
• Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss, or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
• The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that RPS’s provision of advice, assistance, or guidance either on this Website or from an RPS representative does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
INDEMNIFICATION: The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the printer, RENO PRINT STORE, from any and all loss, cost, expense, and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous, or invades any person's right to privacy or other personal rights except to the extent that the printer has contributed to the matter. The customer agrees to, at the customer's own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action, or proceeding that may be brought against the printer, provided that the printer shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and provided further that the printer shall give to the customer such reasonable time as the urgency of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
TRADEMARKS: Any and all trademarks/logos displayed on the RENO PRINT STORE web site are trademarks of their respective company.
SAMPLE AND DESIGN USE AND RIGHTS: RENO PRINT STORE retains all rights to any and all graphic designs completed by our design department. RENO PRINT STORE may use any design for samples and/or marketing purposes.
DESIGN PROOFING: Any and all graphic designs completed by RENO PRINT STORE Designs must have written approval before the job will be printed. Proofing of the job includes, but not limited to, colors, layout, stock images, and text (including spelling & punctuation). Once a job is approved for print, RENO PRINT STORE accepts no liability for any design-related mistakes.
NO REFUNDS OR REPRINTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY DESIGN RELATED MISTAKES. Proof Disclaimer: https://renoprintstore.com/disclaimer.html
BEST PRICE POLICY: See store for details of our Best Price Policy.